Saturday, April 13, 2013

Me Made May 2013



'I, Kelly of bennomusik.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear at least one handmade item each day for the duration of May 2013'

It's my first Me Made May! I committed to wearing something handmade every day, but I'm thinking that some days I'll have to resort to a knitted hat or scarf. I'm going to try to avoid counting the mitts I wear non-stop, though! Or maybe I'll give myself one free day where mitts count. I want to challenge myself, but I don't want it to be stressful. I'm terrible at taking photos and my photographer and I work opposing schedules, but I will try to have some level of documentation too. Time to go get those nearly finished black pants hemmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - I love reading your thoughts!