- 5/18 - MM shirt; worn at home. This photo shows why I don't get any sewing done.
- 5/19 & 5/20 - Nothing MM before nightfall. I did wear my MM pajamas, but we don't need more pictures of that!
- 5/21 - MM skirt; worn while biking home from work up a 500 ft hill with a 35 mph headwind, which explains why I had to recreate the outfit on the floor later...
- 5/22 - MM shirt, soon to be blogged; worn to a blogger/sewist meetup! There was a Bay Area meetup on Wednesday evening to say good-bye to Amy, and it was such a fun night! It's a real treat to talk in person to people who know about garment sewing, and all the women who attended are so kind, interesting, and creative. I came away feeling so refreshed and excited about both sewing and blogging, and I can't wait to see everyone again!
- 5/23 - MM skirt; worn to work.
- 5/24 - MM shirt; worn fabric shopping! I went to Joann to pick up a couple Simplicity patterns during their Memorial Day sale, and I found a fancy fabric in the clearance pile that I suspect is one of those rare Joann gems. I have a cocktail party to attend for work next week, so I'm going to try to make it into a dress this weekend. Perfect timing!
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Me-Made-May Week Four
I had an easier time with MMM this week, and then I attended a blogger meetup on Wednesday that really renewed my inspiration just in time for the last stretch. Only one more week!
Labels: me made may