Saturday, May 25, 2013

Me-Made-May Week Four

I had an easier time with MMM this week, and then I attended a blogger meetup on Wednesday that really renewed my inspiration just in time for the last stretch. Only one more week!

  • 5/18 - MM shirt; worn at home. This photo shows why I don't get any sewing done.
  • 5/19 & 5/20 - Nothing MM before nightfall. I did wear my MM pajamas, but we don't need more pictures of that!
  • 5/21 - MM skirt; worn while biking home from work up a 500 ft hill with a 35 mph headwind, which explains why I had to recreate the outfit on the floor later...
  • 5/22 - MM shirt, soon to be blogged; worn to a blogger/sewist meetup! There was a Bay Area meetup on Wednesday evening to say good-bye to Amy, and it was such a fun night! It's a real treat to talk in person to people who know about garment sewing, and all the women who attended are so kind, interesting, and creative. I came away feeling so refreshed and excited about both sewing and blogging, and I can't wait to see everyone again!
  • 5/23 - MM skirt; worn to work. 
  • 5/24 - MM shirt; worn fabric shopping! I went to Joann to pick up a couple Simplicity patterns during their Memorial Day sale, and I found a fancy fabric in the clearance pile that I suspect is one of those rare Joann gems. I have a cocktail party to attend for work next week, so I'm going to try to make it into a dress this weekend. Perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - I love reading your thoughts!